How Long Does It Take To Heal A Broken Heart?
“Unseen tears are the hardest tears to wipe away”
A BROKEN heart gives PAIN. In such a situation everything in LIFE seems to be dark. Nothing GOOD can be hoped for!
A majority of PEOPLE are facing it daily, and we all have this in COMMON. I came across a lot of people posting stuff on HEARTBROKEN, SAD QUOTES, and SHORT VIDEOS CLIPS every day. Why are they posting those stuff on the internet? Why would they disclose it?
Maybe they could not put up with it anymore. They need HOPE! The HOPE for peace. Just for PEACE!
Everyone prefers to be loved. Humans are social beings. We need each others’ care. We all need EMOTIONAL SUPPORT.
Sadly not everyone gets it. Some people are making FUN of emotions. They are playing with feelings never knowing how deeply the other person is getting HURT.
God has given us an ear to listen to others' pain, an eye to see others' pain and a tongue to speak for building up broken people.
We are all but masses of atoms. Although humans are made up of atoms we have unseen stuff that affects us. And it is of utmost importance that we should be careful about it.
We know how to love, hate, care, and cry. How is that unseen stuff interacting and affecting us? It is complicated and hard to explain.
We all have feelings. And it strongly affects us. Be it social, be it mental, or physical, feelings have a strong connection with each of that aspects. Anyone avoiding it must pay the price for it which is very lofty.
Because of simply failing to guard their feelings, hundreds of young teenagers are committing suicide. Only if there could be somebody for them who would care about their feelings. Only if somebody was there for them would say-- I am here and I Love you.
Thousands of innocent souls are currently facing serious problems with their emotions. And they require emotional support. Failing to give them support might inflict irresistible prices.
Here is what I want to share with you. I want to keep this article short and to the point. Here is a list of how to heal a broken heart —
- It takes time to heal a broken heart. So have patience and always be optimistic.
- Find a good supporter. A good friend or a lover can alleviate.
- Stay connected with friends and family.
- Avoid watching, reading, or listening to emotional stuffs that might cause problem.
- Sleep more and take a deep breath
- Make a proper schedule for sleep, meditations and exercises.
- Avoid advertising your emotional issue on social media, instead, take a break from social media and get deep rest, and focus on things that you love.
- Avoid overthinking. Resist your thoughts. Divert it.
- Drink enough water every day. Stay neat and clean, and organize your room properly.
- Go for leisure to your special spot.
Connect me for any freelancing services.